Sunday 25 April 2010

For the love...

Gonna lay my head down soon to sleep tonight,
wake some dreams until morning light,
taste the air of an adventure real
put my trust in all things positive
in my daily quest to truly live
and make right choices all the while I feel...

this ocean love rise up like a tide,
pushing all things negative aside
there’s no longer room for them inside
when all I live is for the ride,
that marrys me towards the glide
this is now my life
I feel alive!

And when I wake into fresh days
I pray that nature clears my cup
lifts with spirits, raises me up
sets in motion, removes the haze
brings me closer to potential
washes me in love torrential

Bring on the rain, let sunlight shine,
the glass conditions
flat spells too
big and stormy
log or stick
for the love of surf
for me
for you


TR 25.4.10